Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Limited invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts in specialized cadre. Eligible and interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria can apply as per given terms of reference. The details of Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2016 are as follows:-
Description of Karur Vysya Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2016-17:
Currently Available Positions:
1. General Manager (Treasury – Head)
2. Asstt. General Manager / Dy. General Manager – Company Secretary
3. Senior Manager – Credit (Scale-III)
4. Manager – Credit (Scale-II)
5. Manager – FOREX (Scale-II)
6. Manager – IT (Scale-II)
7. Manager – Agri (Scale-II)
8. Manager – Inspection (Scale-II)
Eligibility Criteria for Karur Vysya Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2016-17:-
Required Educational Qualification:
1. General Manager (Treasury – Head) - Any Degree preferably with JAIIB / CAIIB
2. Asstt. General Manager / Dy. General Manager (Company Secretary) - Any Degree with ACS
3. Senior Manager – Credit (Scale-III) - CA/ICWA/ Post Graduates preferably with CAIIB
4. Manager – Credit (Scale-II) - Any Degree preferably with CAIIB
5. Manager – FOREX (Scale-II) - Any Degree preferably with CAIIB
6. Manager – IT (Scale-II) - Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science / Information Technology.
7. Manager – Agri (Scale-II) - Any Agriculture Degree preferably with CAIIB
8. Manager – Inspection (Scale-II) – CA/ICWA preferably with CAIIB
Maximum Age Limit:
- General Manager (Treasury – Head) – 58 years
- AGM/DGM – Company Secretary – 55 years
- Sr. Manager (Credit) – 45 years
- Manager (Credit/FOREX/IT/Agri/Inspection) – 35 years
Salary/Emoluments: As per IBA Norms applicable to respective cadre plus other benefits & allowances as per internal policies.
Mode of Recruitment: Candidates shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience will be interviewed by the selection panel.
Application Fee: Not required.
Applying Process: Facility for online submission of application is available from 15th July 2016 will continue till 31st July 2016. Candidates are advised to read the detailed instructions and keep ready the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed size/format before applying online.
If candidates are facing difficulty in applying online, application form can be obtained by downloading from KVB website and filled in application should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates to keep in mind:
- Opening date for applying online – 15.07.2016
- Closing date for applying online / through email – 31.07.2016
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Ltd., came into operation in 1916 in Karur, is one of the earliest banks in the country to achieve full networking of its branches under Core Banking Solutions (CBS). KVB is a fast growing bank with pan India branch network. As of now, the Bank has a network of 675 branches across India. As on 31.03.2016, total business of the bank stood at Rs. 89,559 crores with total deposits of Rs. 50,079 crores and total advances of Rs. 36691 crores. KVB net profit for the financial year 2015-16 increased to Rs. 567.63 crores.
Look at the given link for current jobs information:-