Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites online applications through special recruitment drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) to fill up the backlog reserved vacancies of Sr. Assistant (Finance), Sr. Assistant (Steno) and Assistant (Office). Interested candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the post. The details of AAI Recruitment 2016 are given below:-
Name & No. of Posts:
1. Senior Assistant (Finance) – 01 Post
2. Senior Assistant (Steno) – 04 Posts
3. Assistant (Office) – 03 Posts
Place of Posting: Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
1. Senior Assistant (Finance) – Graduate preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 - 6 months with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
2. Senior Assistant (Steno) – Graduate with 80/40 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand/Typing with 2 years experience and proficiency in computer.
3. Assistant (Office) – Graduate with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with computer knowledge and 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.
Age Limitation: Candidates’ age should be under 40 years as on 30.06.2016. The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC / ST, 3 (three) years in case of OBC and 10 (ten) years in case of candidates in regular service of AAI.
1. Senior Assistant (Finance) – Rs. 14,500 – 33,500/-
2. Senior Assistant (Steno) – Rs. 14,500 – 33,500/-
3. Assistant (Office) – Rs. 13,400 – 30,500/-
Application Fee: There is no application fee for PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for online test and trade test as applicable.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply online at AAI’s website www.aai.aero
Candidates are advised to read the detailed advertisement and all instructions carefully before filling the online application form. Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. Application number and all other important communication will be sent on the registered E-mail ID.
The candidates should complete the registration process by the stipulated date and time.
On successful submission of the application by the candidates, the duly filled- in application will be sent to their registered E-mail ids with Reference number.
Test Centres: The Online Test will be held at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata and Raipur.
Schedule of Activities:
- Online Registration of Application starts from 14.07.2016, 10:00 AM
- Last date for completion of Step I of online Registration is 04.08.2016, 06:00 PM
- Last date for completion of Step II of online Registration is 08.08.2016, 06:00 PM
Click on the link as given below to check latest job details:-