West Bengal Financial Corporation (WBFC), Kolkata has circulated employment notification for the recruitment of Manager, Deputy Manager, Officer & Junior Officer Posts in several departments. Eligible and willing personnel may apply in the specified application format on or before 20.06.2016 by 04:00 PM. The detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application process etc are given below:-
Details of WBFC Recruitment 2016:
Advertisement No. : 01/2016 Dated 24/05/2016
Total No. of Openings: 10 Posts
1. Manager (Accounts) - 02 Posts
2. Manager (Technical) - 02 Posts
3. Deputy Manager (Law) - 02 Posts
4. Officer (Accounts) - 02 Posts
5. Junior Officer (Customer Relation) - 01 Post
6. Junior Officer (Administration) - 01 Post
1. Manager (Accounts) – Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
2. Manager (Technical) - B. Tech. / BE with minimum 10 years of experience in the related field.
3. Deputy Manager (Law) - LLB with minimum 5 years of experience in handling legal matters and court cases.
4. Officer (Accounts) – CA with one year experience OR CA (Inter) with 3 years of experience.
5. Junior Officer (Customer Relation) - Graduate in any discipline with adequate experience in customer relations jobs.
6. Junior Officer (Administration) - Graduate in any discipline with adequate experience in administrative jobs.
Note: Working knowledge in IT is desirable for all posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years for Post No.4 and 40 years for all other posts. The computation of age will be done as on 01.01.2016.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Manager (Accounts/Technical) - Rs. 9,000 – Rs.40,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-
- Dy. Manager (Law) - Rs. 9,000 – Rs.40,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/-
- Officer (Accounts) - Rs. 9000 – Rs.40500 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- Jr. Officer (Contractual) – Rs. 20,000/- (consolidated)
Selection Process: Selection process involves following phases –
(i) Written Test
(ii) Personal Interview
How to Submit Applications: Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria need to send their bio-data in the prescribed application format together with self attested copies of relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, proof of residence, experience, caste, one recent self attested passport size coloured photograph in a sealed envelope super scribed with “Application for recruitment in the Post of ……….” to the Managing Director, West Bengal Financial Corporation, DD-22, Salt Lake,Sector-1, Kolkata – 700 064 latest by 20.06.2016 till 04:00 PM.
Last Date for receipt of application at the given address is 20th June 2016 by 04:00 PM.
Check the following link for latest job updates:-