Download Current Affairs Android App
Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) is looking for talented professionals for filling up the several posts of Diploma Trainees in Electrical and Electronics & Communication discipline and Junior Officer Trainees in HR discipline on contract basis.
Interested candidates with required eligibility may apply online from 08.06.2016 to 22.06.2016.
The details of posts, eligibility criteria, application cost, selection procedure etc are given below:-
Total No. of Vacancy: 74 Posts
Classification of Posts:-
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 60 Posts
2. Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) - 10 Posts
3. Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – 04 Posts
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engg. from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC.
2. Diploma Trainee (Elect. & Comm.) - Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg. from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
3. Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – Two year full time P.G. Degree/Diploma or MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC and pass marks for ST candidates.
Age Limitation: Higher limit of age as on 22nd June 2016 for the posts are 27 years in case of General category applicants. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC as per prescribed rules/policy.
Monthly Stipend: Candidates will be paid Rs. 16,500/- per month as stipend during training period. On successful completion of training, the persons absorbed as Junior Engineer/Junior Officer will be offered regular scale of Rs.16,000-35,500/- (IDA).
Pattern of Selection: Candidates appointment contains following stages –
(ii) Written Test will be conducted for Post No. 1 & 2.
(iii) Written Test & Computer Skill Test will be conducted for Post No. 3.
Fee Structure: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay Rs. 360/- as application fee (including bank transaction charges) deposited into any branch of State Bank of India through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login at POWERGRID Website. SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are exempted from payment of fee.
Pre-requisites of online registration:
Before proceeding for online registration and submission of applications on the website, the candidate should possess the following:-
(i) Valid personal E-mail ID and Mobile no.
(ii) Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the applicant with white back ground
(iii) Scanned signature of the applicant.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates with required eligibility may apply online through official website http://www.powergridindia.com
Schedule of Activities:
- Commencement of online submission of applications – June 08th 2016
- Last date for online submission of applications – June 22nd 2016
- Opening date for remittance of fee through bank challan – June 10th 2016
- Closing date for depositing fee through bank challan – June 24th 2016
Click the following link for latest job updates:-