Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), Kolkata invites online applications from qualified and deserving professionals for various medical services & mining services positions on temporary contract basis. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 13.06.2016 to 04.07.2016. The details of Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) Recruitment details 2016 are indicated here-under:-
Details of Posts Advertised:-
1. General Duty Medical Officer – 07 Posts
2. Medical Specialist (Part-time) – 03 Posts
3. Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II – 04 Posts
4. Jr. Nurse Gr. II – 02 Posts
5. Jr. X-Ray Technician – 01 Post
6. Overman – 07 Posts
7. Mining Sirdar – 03 Posts
1. General Duty Medical Officer – MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) & one year experience as a Medical practitioner after internship.
2. Medical Specialist (Part-time) – MD/ MS in the concerned discipline from a College / Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and one year experience in a Hospital after completing MD / MS.
3. Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II – Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and registration with Pharmacist Council of any State or Central Govt.
4. Jr. Nurse Gr. II – Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in General Nursery and Midwifery (GNM).
5. Jr. X-Ray Technician – H.S (Science) or equivalent with Diploma/Certificate in X-Ray Technician /Radiography course from a recognized Institute with one year experience.
6. Overman – Valid Overman Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
7. Mining Sirdar –Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
Age Limitation: Applicants of all categories should be below 65 years of age as on 30.06.2016.
Salary payable: The consolidated remuneration to the selected candidates will be paid in the following manner:-
1. General Duty Medical Officer – Rs. 54,985/- (Fixed)
2. Medical Specialist (Part-time) – Rs. 15,000/- plus Rs. 500 – 3,000/- for emergency calls
3. Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II – 14,697/- (Fixed)
4. Jr. Nurse Gr. II – Rs. 16,250/- (Fixed)
5. Jr. X-Ray Technician – Rs. 16,250/- (Fixed)
6. Overman – Rs. 30,000/-
7. Mining Sirdar – Rs. 30,000/-
Procedure of Hiring: Walk-in-interview / Skill Test will be performed for selection of suitable candidates.
How to submit application: Interested persons may apply online through DVC website www.dvc.gov.in
Online application form can be submitted from 13.06.2016 till 04.07.2016. Before applying online, candidates must ensure to have scanned copy of photograph.
Shortlisted candidates appearing for walk-in-interview/skill test will be asked to produce self attested xerox copies along with originals of the relevant documents & certificates in support of age, qualification, caste (if applicable), Registration/Internship & experience & 4 recent passport size photographs.
Schedule of Activities:-
- Opening date for online application – 13th June 2016 from 11:00 AM
- Closing date for submission of online application – 04th July 2016 till 12:00 Mid Night
- Scheme of Walk-in-interview/skill test – Will be notified later on DVC website
Click here for latest job details >>>