Applications are invited from outstanding professionals for the posts of Asstt. Engineer, MIS Officer & IEC Officer on deputation/contract basis for selection in the Uttarakhand Urban Sector Development Investment Program (UUSDIP), Govt of Uttarakhand. Eligible candidates interested for the jobs specified below may apply in prescribed application format on or before 18th of May 2016. Other information related to educational qualification, selection process & how to submit applications are given below:-
Details regarding UUSDIP Vacancy 2016:
Total Vacancy to be filled up: 04 Posts
Category of Posts:-
1. Assistant Engineer - 02 Posts
2. MIS Officer (On Contract basis) - 01 Post
3. IEC Officer (On deputation/Contract basis) - 01 Post
Requisite Qualification & Experience under the Recruitment Rules:
1. Assistant Engineer – Graduate Engineer as Asstt. Engineer/Addl. Asstt. Engineer with 03 years experience OR Diploma Engineer as Asst. Engineer/Jr. Engineer with 07 years experience.
2. MIS Officer –B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with 03 years experience OR M.Sc. in Comp. Science with 05 years experience.
3. IEC Officer – Degree/PG Diploma in Mass Communications with 3-5 years experience in IEC sector.
Pay Band: Suitable job contenders getting appointment for the posts will be offered pay scale/consolidated pay in the following manner:-
1. Assistant Engineer – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- p.m.
2. MIS Officer – Rs. 40,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
3. IEC Officer – (i) On deputation - Rs. 9,300 + 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- p.m. , (ii) On Contract Appointment – Rs. 35,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
Mode of Selection: Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates keen for the posts mentioned above are directed to apply strictly in the specified format downloaded from website www.uusdip.org and send the duly filled and signed application along with self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials and a recent passport size photograph pasted on the space provided in the application in a sealed envelope so as to reach the Uttrakhand Urban Sector Development Investment Program (UUSDIP), 777, Saatvik Tower, 2nd Floor, Opp Hotel LP Residency, Rajendra Nagar, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun on or before 18.05.2016. All such Candidates employed with Central/State Govt., PSUs etc. may forward their applications in the given format through proper channel.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: May 18th 2016.
Application Form (Contractual)
Application Form (Deputation)
Latest job details available here >>>