Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) intends to conduct Indian Forest Service Exam 201rough employment notification no. 09/2016-IFoS. The desirous candidates eligible for the post may apply online from 27.04.2016 to 27.05.2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Details regarding UPSC IFS Examination 2016:
Name of the Examination: Indian Forest Service Exam 2016
Tentative No. of Vacancies: 110 Posts
Educational Qualification: The aspiring candidates should possess Bachelors Degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Limit of Age: Candidates’ age should fall between 21 years and 32 years as on 01.08.2016 ( i.e. he must have been born not before 02.08.1984 and not after 01.08.1995).
Age relaxation will be applicable in the following manner:-
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
Refer to official advertisement for complete information.
Application Charges: Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 100/- for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination either by depositing the requisite fee in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using internet banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Female categories are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Pattern: Candidates selection will be done on the basis of screening Test, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview/Personality Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the link www.upsconline.nic.in from 27.04.2016 to 27.05.2016 till 11:59 P.M.
Before proceeding for online registration of applications, candidates must ensure to have their valid personal email-id and should be scanned images of photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
Process to apply online:
- Visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
- Select the desired post & Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
- Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the user-ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now provide the information related to qualification, experience.
- Now candidate will have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Upload relevant documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printed copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep them for future use.
Dates to be noted:
- Commencement Date of Online Application – 27.04.2016
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode – 26.05.2016
- Closing Date to Apply & Submit Online Application – 27.05.2016 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card – 27.05.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Date of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination – 07.08.2016
Visit Official website www.upsconline.nic.in for complete information.