The Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL) is inviting applications in the prescribed format for the selection to the 680 posts of Control Room Assistants, Jr. System Assistants & Watchman cum Cleaning Assistants. Eligible and interested persons fulfilling the referred eligibility norms may apply latest by 10th June 2016. The details regarding MSPCL Recruitment 2016 are given hereunder:-
Name & Tentative No. of Vacancies:-
(1) Control Room Assistant (Class-III) – 240 Posts
(2) Junior System Assistant (Class IV) – 210 Posts
(3) Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant (Class-IV) – 230 Posts
Educational Requirement: Applicants should have passed Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board./ University.
(1) Control Room Asst. – Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1.900/-
(2) Junior System Asst. – Rs. 4440-7440 with Grade Pay of Rs.1 650/-
(3) Watchman cum Cleaning Asst. – Rs. 4440-7440 with Grade Pay of Rs.1 300/-
Limitation of Age: The minimum and maximum age for all the positions will be 18 years and 38 years respectively. Age will be calculated as on 1st day of June 2016. The upper age limit will be relaxable for the reserved candidates in the following ways-
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
Refer to official advertisement for further details regarding age relaxation.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved & OBC category will have to pay Rs. 200/- and SC/ST will be required to pay Rs. 50/- as non-refundable application fee.
- The requisite fee should be paid in cash to the Receipt/Issue Counter of MSPCL, Corporate Office Keishampat, lmphal West-795001.
- PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Criteria of Selection:
- Selection for the Class-III Post will be done on the basis of percentage of marks secured by the applicants in their academic career and Personality Test.
- Selection for the Class-IV positions will be made through Personality test only.
How to apply: Interested applicants have to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from MSPCL website www.mspcl.in
Duly completed application along with self attested copies of requisite certificates in support of age proof, academic qualifications, caste certificates (if applicable) & two self-attested recent passport size photographs in a sealed envelope superscripted with the name of the post , notification no. & date should be sent on or before 10.06.2016 to the Receipt/Issue Counter, MSPCL, Corporate office, Keishampat, lmphal West-795001
Dates to be noted:
Last date for submission of applications is 10th June 2016 (till 04:00 PM).
Application form for Control Room Assistant
Application form for Junior System Assistant
Application form for Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant
Detailed Terms & Conditions
Click the following links for more details >>>