Markfed, Punjab has published an employment notification for filling up 327 Posts in various categories. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 06.05.2016 at 09.00 AM to 30.05.2016 up to 05.00 PM. More details related to age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
Detailed information regarding Markfed Punjab Recruitment 2016:
Total No. of Vacancy: 327 Posts
Classification of Posts:
1. Internal Auditor - 01 Post
2. Dy. Chief Accounts Officer - 01 Post
3. Sr. Accounts Officer - 05 Posts
4. Technical Officer - 07 Posts
5. Sr. Branch Officer - 07 Posts
6. Field Officer (Preservation) - 17 Posts
7. Field Officer (General - 47 Posts
8. Assistant Accountant - 68 Posts
9. Assistant Sales Officer -32 Posts
10. Assistant Field Officer - 62 Posts
11. Steno Typist - 19 Posts
12. Manager (Quality Control) - 01 Post
13. Production Manager - 01 Post
14. Quality Control Incharge - 01 Post
15. Dy. General Manager - 01 Post
16. Chemist - 03 Posts
17. Manager - 01 Post
18. Chef - 01 Post
19. Store Keeper - 01 Post
20. Foreman - 01 Post
21. Lab Technician - 02 Posts
22. Clerk - 14 Posts
23. Peon - 04 Posts
24. Peon-cum-Chowkidar - 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be qualified as B.Com 1st Division with Chartered Accountant/ICWA for S.No-1 to 3, B.Sc. (Agriculture) 1st Division and M.Sc. for S.No-4,5 & B.Sc. (Agriculture) 1st Division for S.No-6, B.Sc. (Agriculture) 2nd Division for S.No-7. Refer to official advertisement for complete information.
Age Limit: Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years to 37 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation to SC/ ST/ BC will be considered to the extent of 5 years & 10 for Physically Handicapped. Upper age limit for persons already in the employment of the Punjab Government, other State Governments or Government of India will be treated as 45 years.
Application Cost: Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above will be required to pay non-refundable application fee Rs.1,000/- (SC/ ST/ PH to pay Rs. 500/-) in the form of demand draft issued in favour of the “Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Limited (MARKFED)”.
Selection Pattern: Selection will be done through written test only consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers. Candidates applying for the post of Steno-Typist Post will have to appear in the Stenography Test. There will be no interview for any of the above mentioned posts.
Examination Centre: Examination will be conducted at the tri-city i.e. Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.markfedpunjab.com from 06-05-2016 at 09.00 AM to 30-05-2016 up to 05.00 PM. Before applying online candidates should have valid personal e-mail ID & Contact No.
Instructions for Applying Online:
(i) Log on to the website www.markfedpunjab.com
(ii) Click on the link “Recruitment for 327 Posts of Various Categories“
(iii) Click on the advertisement & Read the notification carefully.
(iv) Open the link “Click here for Online Form Submission”.
(v) Fill the details carefully & submit the application form.
(vi) Take a hard copy of online application for future use.
Schedule of Activities:
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 06th of May 2016 from 09:00 AM
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 30th of May (up to 05.00 PM)
- Last date for remittance of fee: 02nd of June 2016
- Projected Date of written test: In the m/o July/ August 2016
Latest job details available here >>>