Ministry of Defence. Government of India has invited applications in the specified proforma from competent and capable persons for the fireman, Tradesman Mate, Painter & Safaiwala for engagement in 33 Ammunition Depot (FAD), C/O 56 APO. Eligible and interested candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria may apply before due date. The details of vacancy are provided below:-
Name & No. of Posts (Category-wise):
1. Fireman – 20 Posts (UR-12,SC-05 OBC-03)
2. Tradesman Mate – 420 Posts (235 UR,SC-88,OBC-97)
3. Painter – 02 Posts (UR)
4. Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala) – 02 Posts (UR-01,OBC-01)
Educational Qualification: The job aspirants should have passed Matriculation/10th class or equivalent examination from recognized board.
Range of Age: The persons will be considered for the above posts if they are covered under the age group as follows;-
- General – 18 yrs to 25 yrs
- OBC – 18 yrs to 28 yrs
- SC – 18 yrs to 3o yrs
- ESM - As per rules
- PH (UR) – 18 yrs to 35 yrs
- PH (OBC) – 18 yrs to 38 yrs
- PH (SC) – 18 yrs to 40 yrs
Refer to detailed advertisement for complete information.
1. Fireman – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1,900 (Grade Pay) + usual allowances
2. Tradesman Mate – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1,800 (Grade Pay) + usual allowances
3. Painter – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1,900 (Grade Pay) + usual allowances
4. Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala) – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs.1, 800 (Grade Pay) + usual allowances
Criteria of Selection: The hiring process involves Physical Measurement Test, Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ Skill Test followed by Written Test. Merit list will be prepared after combining marks obtained in the all tests. There will be no interview for these positions.
How to apply: Application in the prescribed format should be submitted along with all required documents and certificates in a sealed envelope superscribing in bold letters with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………….’” on or before 21 days of the publication of advertisement in the Employment News through ordinary/registered/speed post to the 33 Field Ammunition Depot, c/o 56 APO.
List of documents to be attached with application:
(i) Attested copies of mark sheets & certificates of Matriculation onwards,
(ii) Attested copy of date of birth certificate,
(iii) Attested copy of caste certificate (if applicable)
(iv) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-,
(v) Discharge certificate (in case of Ex-servicemen issued by competent authority)
Date to be noted: Last date for submission of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advt. in the Employment news/news paper.
Click the given link for more jobs information: