Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC), Hisar invites applications from qualified and capable professionals for the post of Project Assistant and Project-cum-field Assistant on temporary and contract basis to work under various research projects. Eligible and willing persons possessing referred qualification may attend interview to be held on 27th May 2016 at 09:00 AM at HARSAC, Hisar. The details of post and other terms and conditions of the HARSAC Recruitment 2016 are given below-
Name & No. of Posts:-
1. Project Assistant – 20 Posts
2. Project-cum-Field Attendant – 01 Post
1. Project Assistant – Applicant should be a holder of 1st class degree in M.Tech/M.Sc. or equivalent qualification in relevant field/discipline with experience in the concerned area of operations.
2. Project-cum-Field Attendant – Candidate should have passed 10+2 Examination and possess some working experience in Computer Laboratory & Records maintenance.
1. Project Assistant – Rs. 90/- to Rs. 110/- per hour on hourly basis
2. Project-cum-Field Attendant – Rs. 9,900/- per month (fixed)
Application Processing Fee:- A crossed demand draft of Rs. 100/- in the name of “Chief Scientist, HARSAC” payable at Hisar should be paid for the post.
Selection Procedure:- The selection will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Willing and eligible candidates should apply for the aforementioned posts in the prescribed format. Application complete in all respect with latest passport size photograph pasted on the space provided in the top right corner of the first page of the format along with necessary enclosures should be produced before the selection committee on the day of interview. Candidates should also bring original documents of all the necessary enclosures for verification purpose at the time of interview.
List of Enclosures:-
(i) Self attested photocopies of certificates & testimonials with respect to educational qualification & experience,
(ii) DD/IPO of requisite amount,
(iii) Caste Certificate (if applicable),
(iv) Any other document necessary for the post.
Scheme of Walk-in-Interview:-
Date & Time – 27th May 2016 at 09:00 AM
Venue - HARSAC, HIsar
For more details, click the following link:-