Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), under the Department of Space, Govt. of India, invites applications through online mode for filling up the various posts underlying here. Eligible and interested professionals may put forward their candidature for these positions within stipulated date. The details of the posts advertised under VSSC Recruitment 2016 are indicated below.
Job Specifications for VSSC Recruitment 2016:-
(1) Lab Technician-A:- 01 Post
(2) Technician-B:- 61 Posts
(i) Electronic Mechanic – 19 Posts
(ii) Fitter – 21 Posts
(iii) Machinist – 06 Posts
(iv) Welder – 02 Posts
(v) Chemical Operator (Laboratory Assistant) – 03 Posts
(vi) Chemical Operator (Maintenance Mechanic) – 01 Post
(vii) Electrician – 01 Post
(viii) Electroplater – 01 Post
(ix) Tool & Die Maker – 01 Post
(x) Turner – 01 Post
(xi) MR&AC – 01 Post
(xii) Fibre Reinforced Plastics (FRP) – 02 Posts
(xiii) Instrument Mechanic – 02 Posts
3. Draughtsman-B (Mechanical):- 07 Posts
4. Cook:- 04 Posts
5. Catering Attendant-A:- 02 Posts
Prescribed Educational Necessities: The minimum educational qualification required for these job positions are mentioned as follows-
(1) Lab Technician-A - SSLC/SSC pass with Diploma in Laboratory Technology
(2) Technician-B:- SLC/SSC pass.with ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant trade/discipline
(3) Draughtsman-B (Mechanical):- SLC/SSC pass.with ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman (Mechanical) trade.
(4) Cook:- SSLC/SSC Pass with five year experience in similar capacity in a well established Hotel/Canteen.
(5) Catering Attendant-A:- SSLC/SSC Pass.
Pay Structure/Emoluments:- The initial scale of pay entitled to the incumbent will be in the following ways-
(1) Lab Technician-A: Rs. 5,200 -20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- per month (Gross pay around Rs. 24,200/-)
(2) Technician-B: 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- per month (Gross pay around Rs. 20,700/-)
(3) Draugthsman-B: 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (Gross pay around Rs. 20,700/-)
(4) Cook: 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay ` 1,900/- per month (Gross pay around Rs. 18,900/-)
(5) Catering Attendant-A: ,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay ` 1,800/- per month (Gross pay around Rs. 17,100/-)
Higher limit of Age: The maximum prescribed limit of age as on 11.04.2016 will be 25 years for Catering Attendant post and 35 years for rest of all. Relaxation in upper age limit for persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXS will be considered as per rules and provisions. Minimum age will be 18 years for all the posts.
Registration Charges: The online registration fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One hundred only) will be required to be paid by General and OBC candidates. All other candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen and female are exempted from payment of fee. Fee should be paid online through debit card/credit card/internet banking or deposited into nearby branch of State Bank of India through SBI Collect Facility.
Mode of Selection:- Selection will be through written test followed by skill test. Written test will be conducted first. Candidates successful in the test will be invited for skill test. Merit list will be prepared after combining the marks scored in the written test and skill test.
How to apply: Online application module of the VSSC http://www.vssc.gov.in will go live on 2103.2016 (10:00 AM) and will remain open till 11.04.2016 (05:00 PM)
Applicants must read the advertisement thoroughly before proceeding for online registration. Instructions and guidelines should be followed during online registration and submission of applications.
- 21.03.2016 – Opening date of online registration
- 11.04.2016 – Closing date of online registration
For more information, logon to the website www.vssc.gov.in
Check more details here >>>