Excellent career growth opportunities are open to the competent and potential professionals as a career notification has been revealed by the University of Burdwan, Burdwan (West Bengal) for filling up the following job positions on contract basis. The eligible and interested Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to apply as per given terms of reference.
University of Burdwan Job Specifications
1. Laboratory Attendant Gr. III – 13 Posts
2. Assistant Caretaker – 01 Post
3. Steward – 05 Posts
4. Sub Assistant Engineer Gr. III (Electrical) – 01 Post
5. Work Assistant (For Engineering Department) – 03 Posts
6. Office Assistant – 18 Posts
1. Laboratory Attendant Gr. III – Class 8th pass. Desirable for Madhyamik or equivalent examination pass.
2. Assistant Caretaker – Higher Secondary or equivalent with good physique and two years experience in security, watch & ward. Graduates will be desirable.
3. Steward – Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with Computer Diploma/Certificate of at least six months’ duration having knowledge of O.S., Word, Excel etc. from a Government recognized Institution. Experience in Hostel Management is desirable.
4. Sub Assistant Engineer Gr. III (Electrical) – Madhyamik /Higher Secondary and Diploma in Electrical Engineering with four years’ experience in the related field.
5. Work Assistant (For Engineering Department) – Higher Secondary with certificate in Trade Course recognized by the Government of West Bengal. Desirable for Graduate of any discipline.
6. Office Assistant –Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with Computer Degree/Diploma/Certificate of at least six months’ duration having knowledge of O.S., Word, Excel etc. from a Government recognized Institution.
Age Limit: Maximum prescribed limit of age will be 40 years as on 19/02/2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, 3 years for OBC (non creamy layer) applicants. It is also relaxable for 05 years for PWD-General, 08 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 10 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
Scale of Pay:
1. Laboratory Attendant Gr. III – Rs. 5,400/- to 18,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
2. Assistant Caretaker – Rs. 7,200/- to 25,400/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
3. Steward – Rs. 7,200/- to 25,400/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/-
4. Sub Assistant Engineer Gr. III (Electrical) – Rs. 9,000/- to 28,300/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-
5. Work Assistant – Rs. 7,200/- to 25,400/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/-
6. Office Assistant – Rs. 7,200/- to 25,400/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/-
Application Charges: Candidates will be required to make payment of application fee by way of online fee payable through State Bank of India. Payment should be made in the following manner –
General candidates – Rs. 250/-
OBC Candidates – Rs. 150/-
SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Process of Hiring: Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above will have to follow the process of selection as indicated below –
(i) Written Test
How to apply: Candidates will be required to apply online through official website www.buruniv.ac.in
The link will remain open from 25/02/2016 to 11/03/2016. Application should be submitted online before closing date.
- Availability of online registration and submission of application – 26/02/2016 to 15/03/2016
- Online payment of fee should be made from 26/02/2016 to 15/03/2016
- Proposed dates of written test and interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course.
For more details log on to www.buruniv.ac.in
Employment Circular – Click here
Check more details here >>>