A recent employment notice has been revealed by National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) for engagement of various professionals for the post of Sr. Manager (HR), Manager (HR) and Dy. Company Secretary. Potential candidates keen for the jobs mentioned below can apply within stipulated time period.
Offered Job Specifications:
1. Senior Manager (HR) – 03 Posts
2. Manager (HR) – 02 Posts
3. Dy. Company Secretary – 01 Post
Posting Location: Candidates selected for the posts referred above will be placed in any locations/offices in India.
Educational Qualification Needed:
1. Sr. Mgr. (HR) – Full time MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ HR management with minimum 60% marks and 16 years of working experience in related field. LLB will be desirable qualification.
2. Mgr. (HR) – Full time MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ HR management with minimum 60% marks and 12 years of working experience in related field.LLB will be desirable qualification.
3. Dy. Co. Secy. – 1st class Graduate and Associate/Fellow membership of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with minimum 16 years of post qualification experience. Preference will be given to candidates having degree of law.
Limits of Age: Higher limit of age for applying for the posts indicated above will be 50 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxation will be considered for reserved categories as per rules.
Pay Structure: The entitlement of scale of pay will be in the following manner –
SM (HR):- Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/- per month
MGR (HR):- Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/- per month
Dy. Co. Secy.:- Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/- per month
Mode of Recruitment: Shortlisted persons will be called for personal interview and will be paid single 1st class AC and 2nd Class AC return railway fare for attending interview.
Application fee: A crossed demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- drawn on any nationalized bank issued in favour of “National Fertilizers Limited” payable at New Delhi is required to be paid. There will be exemption for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply: Candidates are required to obtain prescribed application format from the link available at http://www.nationalfertilizers.com
Application duly filled up and signed by candidates along with self-certified copies of certificates and testimonials pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. should be submitted latest by 25th April 2016 to the address as flows:-
National Fertilizers limited,
Corporate Office, A-11, Sector-24,
Closing Date: 25/04/2016 is the date of closure for submitting applications at the address mentioned above. No application will be entertained after due date.
Search more jobs info here >>>