Indian Coast Guard Port Blair Recruitment 2016
Indian Coast Guard, Andaman & Nicobar Region invites applications from competent and capable personnel for the filling up the following posts by direct recruitment basis. Eligible and interested candidates having referred qualification may apply within due date. The details regarding educational qualification, age norms, selection criteria and application procedure are explained below:
Description of Current Job openings:-
1. Store Keeper – 01 Post
2. Assistant Store Keeper – 01 Post
3. Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 01 Post
4. Multi Tasking Staff (Peon) – 01 Post
Place of Duty: The appointed persons will be posted in the locations and units under the Andaman & Nicobar Region of the Indian Coast Guard.
Check DRDO Recruitment Details
Minimum Prescribed Qualification:
1. Store Keeper – Degree of a recognized university with three years of experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store of Govt. dept. or Public Sector Undertaking.
2. Assistant Store Keeper – Matriculation with one year experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store of Govt. dept./PSU or recognized firm..
3. Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 10th pass and possession of valid driving license of light and heavy motor vehicles with 2 years experience of driving motor vehicle. Knowledge of motor mechanism is essential.
4. Multi Tasking Staff (Peon) – Matriculate with 2 years of experience as Office Attendant.
Age (Range): Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years and 27 years. The crucial date for computation of age will be considered as on last date of receipt of application. Maximum relaxation in upper age limit will be applied in accordance with the rules of the Govt.
Check Delhi University Recruitment Details
Structure of Salary: The monthly pay scale entitled to the candidates will be as follows:-
- Store Keeper – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- (PB-1)
- Asst. Store Keeper – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- (PB-1)
- Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- (PB-1)
- MTS (Peon) - Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/- (PB-1)
Hiring Criteria: The applying contenders will be required to undergo following phases of recruitment:-
- Written Test consisting of subjects in General English, General Awareness, Mathematics and relevant trade,
- Skill Test for MTD (OG)
Download Current Affairs Android App
Submission of Application: The desiring persons fulfilling the above requirements shall apply in the standard proforma available at ICG website www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
Application form complete in all respect attaching attested copies of all relevant documents pertaining to educational qualification, age, experience, caste certificate (wherever applicable) and other essential papers folded in an envelope superscribed with the post applied for should be sent by ordinary post within 30 days of the publication of the advt. to the address given below:-
Coast Guard Region (A&N),
Port Blair, P.B. No. – 716,
Haddo (PO), Port Blair – 744102
Last date for submission of applications: Within one month from the date of release of advt. in news dailies.
Official Circular of ICG Recruitment 2016
Check more details here: