Department of School Education, Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Haryana invites online applications for engagement of qualified and capable professionals for the following positions on contract basis. Candidates eligible for the posts are requested to apply online from 22.03.2016 to 08.04.2016. The details of posts and eligibility conditions are indicated here.
Advt. No. :- RMSA/ ADMN/ ICT12016143 dated 17.03.2016
Name & No. of Posts:-
1. Computer Instructor – 3336 Posts
2. Junior Computer Instructor – 3336 Posts
Essential Educational Qualification: The aspiring professionals should obtain qualification from recognized university or institution. The minimum prescribed qualification should be as under:
1. Computer Instructor – (i) Matriculation with Hindi / Sanskrit OR 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject, (ii) B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) or BCA with minimum 60% marks with one year of experience in computer teaching.
2. Jr. Computer Instructor – (i) Matriculation with Hindi / Sanskrit OR 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject, (ii) DOEACC O Level course or lTI in Electronics / Computers / Electrical OR 10+2 with one year diploma in Computer Software / Hardware.
Age Restriction: Age as on closing date of advertisement will be considered in the following manner-
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 42 years
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ Economically Backward Person General (EBPG) will be applicable to the extent of 5 years. Physical Handicapped candidates will get additional 10 years relaxation.
The upper age limit in case of Widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up to 47 years as per Haryana Govt. directives.
Compensation payable: The consolidated pay which will be disbursed to the appointed persons will be as follows-
- Computer Instructor – Rs. 13,350/- per month
- Jr. Computer Instructor – Rs. 9,000/- per month
Cost of Application: A non-refundable amount of fee payable online by the candidates will be in the following ways:-
- General/BC & Other candidates – Rs. 1,000/- plus bank charges as applicable
- Female & SC candidates (Haryana State only) – Rs. 500/- plus bank charges as applicable.
Candidates applying for both the posts will be required to deposit separate examination fees subsequently.
Selection Criteria: The selection process will be consisting of examination followed by interview and document verification.
Application Process: The eligible and interested applicants are required to apply online through the website e www.recruitrhgnt-portal.in
The online portal is available from 22.03.2016 (10:00 AM) to 08.04.2016 (05:00 PM) Candidates are strongly advised to apply well before last date.
Significant dates while applying for the post:
- 22.03.2016 – Opening date of online submission of applications
- 08.04.2016 – Closing date of online submission of applications
- 12.04.2016 – Last date for depositing online fee
For more information, kindly visit website www.hsspp.in
Get more details here >>>