Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped (DDUIPH) is looking to hire services of qualified and competent professionals for enrollment to the posts as mentioned below on deputation basis/ direct recruitment. Applicants possessing requisite qualifications and experience as prescribed for the posts are requested to apply before due date specified below.
1. Associate Professor (OT) – 01 Post
2. Associate Professor (PO) – 01 Post
3. Primary Teacher – 03 Posts
4. Upper Division Clerk – 01 Post
5. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade) – 01 Post
1. Associate Professor (OT) – Post graduate degree in Occupational Therapy with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed.
2. Associate Professor (PO) – Bachelor in Prosthetics & Orthotics and Post Graduate degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics from Institution/ University recognized by RCI.
3. Primary Teacher – (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institution with 2 years diploma or certificate course in ETE/JBT or B.EI.Ed. or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. Must have passed CTET conducted by CBSE.
4. Upper Division Clerk – Degree of a recognized University with 5 years of working experience as LDC in a Govt./semi Govt./ autonomous organization
5. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade) – 10th pass and possessing a valid driving license for motor cars and knowledge of motor mechanism with experience of driving a motor car for at least 3 years.
Age Limitation: The higher limit of age for the posts as on closing date of submission of applications will be treated as under:-
Post No. 1 & 2 – Below 50 years
Post No. 3,4 & 5 – Below 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit in respect of SC/ST/PH will be extended in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Govt. of India.
1. Associate Professor (OT) – Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.7600/-(PB-3)
2. Associate Professor (PO) – Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.7600/-(PB-3)
3. Primary Teacher – Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2800 (PB-I)
4. Upper Division Clerk – 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400/- (PB-I)
5. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade) – 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/- (PB-I)
Enrolment Criteria: The suitable persons will be hired on the basis of their performance in written examination, skill test followed by interview.
Application Fee: A crossed demand draft (non-refundable) drawn in favour of “Director, Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped (Pt.DUIPH)” payable at Delhi is required to be paid in the following manner:-
- General Category – Rs. 500/-
- OBC Category – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH category – Rs. 100/-
How to apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the above requirements may apply online at http://www.iphnewdelhi.in/
Instructions for applying online:-
(i) Click on to the link http://iphnewdelhi.in/UserView/RegisterationForm.aspx
(ii) Online Application Form for Recruitment will be displaying on the window,
(iii) Select the desired post and fill all the details,
(iv) Mention the details of payment through demand draft,
(v) Upload the scanned image of photograph,
(vi) Enter the alpha numeric verification code,
(vii) Verify the details and submit the application,
Take printed copy of the duly filled in application and send along with necessary enclosures to the Director, Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped, 4-Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi-110002 latest by 04th April, 2016 at 04.00 p.m.
Important Dates to be considered: The last date for submission of applications is 04th April 2016 till 04:00 PM
Check more jobs information >>>