An employment notification has been released by Atomic Energy Central Schools (AECS), Hyderabad to appoint professionals for the academic positions in various subjects/discipline purely on part time contractual / hourly basis (English Medium). The persons eligible for the posts are requested to apply as per the following terms of reference.
Currently Available Positions:
1. Preparatory Teacher
2. Primary Teacher
3. PRT (Music)
4. PGT (Hindi)
5. PGT (Biology)
6. TGT (Hindi/Sanskrit)
7. TGT (English)
8. TGT (SST)
9. TGT (Maths/ Physics)
10. TGT (Chem./Bio/ Gen. Science)
1. Preparatory Teacher – (i) Inter/Senior School/Higher Secondary School with English as main subject and other optional subjects with at least 50% marks, (ii) A recognized full time diploma in early childhood care education/MST/PPTT with 50% marks (English medium)
2. Primary Teacher – (i) Class.XII with English, Hindi, Maths, Science and Social Science, (ii) Qualifying degree / diploma from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks, (iii) M.A., B.Ed/M.Sc B.Ed/B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed from NIE with desired subjects, (iv) Teaching experience in an English medium school/college, (v) Knowledge of computer operations are desirable.
3. PRT (Music) – (i) BA in music or equivalent or class XII with Sangeet Visharad or equivalent, (ii) Working experience in schools is required
4. PGT (Hindi) – (I Two years integrated Post Graduate M.A. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject, (ii) B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University, (iii) Knowledge of Sanskrit is desirable for classes XI, XII
5. PGT (Biology) – (i) Masters degree in Botany/zoology/life sciences, (ii) B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University, (iii) Knowledge of Computer applications desirable, (iv) Teaching experience in an English medium school is also desirable.
6. TGT (Hindi/Skt) – (i) BA with Hindi as an elective subject and elementary knowledge of Sanskrit is essential with 50% marks and teaching qualification, (ii) B.Ed from recognized university with 50% marks.
7. TGT (Eng.) – (i) BA with English as a subject in all three years with 50% marks, (ii) B.Ed (Same subjects) from recognized university (English medium).
8. TGT (SST) – (i) BA with Social studies as a subject in all three years with 50% marks, (ii) B.Ed (Same subjects) from recognized university (English medium)
9. TGT (Maths/Physics) – (i) B.Sc. with Maths/physics & B.Ed. from a recognized university (English medium) with 50% marks in both.
10. TGT(Chem/Bio/ Gen. Sc.) – (i) Bachelor’s degree with Chemistry, botany, zoology & B.Ed. from recognized university (English Medium) with 50% in both.
Age Limitation: The higher limit of age is 30 years for Preparatory Teacher / Primary Teacher/ PRT (Music); 40 years for PGT and 35 years for TGT. Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST/ OBC/ women/ physically handicapped as per Government directives.
Compensation payable: The selected teachers will be paid monthly remuneration in the following manner:-
- PRT – Rs. 170/- per period subject to maximum 5 periods a day
- PGT – Rs. 220/- per period subject to maximum 5 period a day
- TGT – Rs. 510/- per period subject to maximum 5 period a day
Mode of Selection: The applying contenders will be shortlisted based on qualification and experience. The written test will be conducted for shortlisted candidates and those successful in the test will be called for interview.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates should apply for the posts as mentioned above and reach the venue on the given date and time specified below. Candidates must bring all the documents and testimonials in original and one set of certified copy of the same during test/interview.
Venue: The written test and interview will be held at Atomic Energy Central School-1 & JC, DAE. Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad-500062
Date & Time of Written Test:
- Preparatory Teacher/Primary Teacher/PRT – 21/03/2016 at 9.30 a.m. to 11.a.m.
- PGT - 21/03/2016 at 9.30 a.m.to11.a.m.
- TGT - 22/03/2016 at 9.30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
For more information log on to the website www.aees.gov.in
Check more details here >>>