Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. (UPCL) has invited online applications from eligible persons for the undernoted positions in various departments. Candidates having requisite qualification as mentioned underneath can apply online on or before 15/02/2016 till midnight.
Description of UPCL vacancy 2016
1. Accounts Officer -11 Posts
2. Law Officer - 02 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M - 47 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Trainee)-Civil - 07 Posts
- Accounts Officer – CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)
- Law Officer – Graduate in Law
- Asst. Engineer (Trainee) E&M/Civil – Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engg, Power System Engg or should have completed AMIE – Sections A&B examination.
Age Limit: Should be 21- 42 years as on 01/07/2015. Upper age relaxation to the extent of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen & dependants of freedom fighters of Uttarakhand state is allowed.
Pay Band: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- per month
Selection Methodology: The selection process includes written test (subjective/objective) & personal interaction of shortlisted candidates based on initial screening. Final selection will be done after physical verification of documents.
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 400/- for General/OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST category of Uttarakhand State is required to be paid in the form of challan in the prescribed format downloaded from UPCL’s website All the candidates will have to borne additional Rs. 50/- as bank charges.
How to apply: Desirous candidates, who are willing to take up the assignment immediately, may apply online at https://www.upcl.org .The link will be functional from 22.01.2016 15.02.2016 (mid night)
Test Centres: Dehradun for Post No. 1 & 2; Dehradun, Roorkee, Haldwani for Post no. 3 & 4.
Dates to keep in mind:
- Online registration of application staring date – 22.01.2016
- Online submission of application closing date – 15.02.2016 (mid night)
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL), erstwhile known as Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd was formed in 12.02.2001 after formation of the state of Uttaranchal .UPCL presently supply power to over 1.89 million consumers of electricity spread over the 13 Districts of Uttarakhand.
Check more details here: