TVNL Jharkhand Recruitment 2016-17
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) has invited applications for the undernoted technical and non-technical positions. Candidates selected for the vacant positions will be placed in the State of Jharkhand. The detailed terms of reference are mentioned below:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer – 09 Posts
2. Personnel Officer – 01 Post
3. Accounts Officer – 02 Posts
4. Accountant – 02 Posts
Requisite Educational Qualification:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer – Graduate degree in Engineering or Technology with at least 50% marks from universities recognised from UGC/AICTE/DEC.
2. Personnel Officer – MBA/PGDM (HR)/PM/ IR/HR/Labour Welfare or equivalent with 50% marks and above
3. Accounts Officer – CA/ICWA (final) and exposure of Tally package of computerized accounting.
4. Accountant – Graduate in Mathematics/commerce/ Economics from any Govt. recognised institute with CA/ICWA (inter) and knowledge of tally package.
Age Profile: Should be 35 years as on 01.06.2015. Normal relaxation 5 years for SC/ST,2 years for BC-I/BC-II & 3 years for UR/BC-I/BC-II candidates. Refer to vacancy notification for complete information.
Starting Pay Scale:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer – Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with G.P of Rs 5600/- p.m.
2. Personnel Officer / Accounts Officer – Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with G.P of Rs 5500/-.p.m.
3. Accountant – Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,300/- p.m.
Method of Recruitment: Desirous candidates will have to undergo objective type written examination/test. Candidates qualified in the test will be invited for personal interview. Final selection will be made after merit list prepared based on performance in written test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of Jharkhand are required to pay Rs. 500/- and all others to pay Rs. 1,000/- as application fee in the form of challan in triplicate deposited into HDFC Bank.
Examination Centre: Ranchi
Submission of Application: Job seekers need to submit their application in the prescribed format (in hard copy by post). The prescribed format can be downloaded from TNVL website www.tvnlonline.com
Contenders should submit their application duly completed in all respects by registered/ speed post so as to reach on or before 12.02.2016 to the given address:
Sri C.S. Malik,
Director Central Board of Irrigation and Power,
- Opening date of downloading applications – 28.01.2016
- Last date of submission of applications at TNVL, Ranchi – 12.02.2016
For more information, kindly visit TVNL official portal www.tvnlonline.com
Find recent jobs openings here: