Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting examination to recruit competent and qualified personnel for the following positions. The eligible Indian citizens (male & female) may apply online as the details of posts are indicated below.
Description of Posts:
1. Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police
2. Sub-Inspector in CAPFs: (Central Armed Police Forces)
3. Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF
Essential Qualification - The aspirants who are intending to apply should be graduated in any discipline from recognized university. Male candidates should possess valid driving license for LMV.
Age Limit - Applying candidates should be in the age group of 20 to 25 years. Cut-off date for computation of age shall be 01.01.2016. Age relaxation will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
Physical Standard -
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET) –
For male candidates only
a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances
d) High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances
d) High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances
1. SI (Executive) in Delhi Police – (PB-2) Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month
2. SI in CAPFs – (PB-2) Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month
3. ASI in CISF – (PB-1) Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- per month
Fee Submission: A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- is payable online through SBI challan/Net banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card. All the female and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection process comprise of screening test, knowledge test, physical endurance test, written examination, Interview cum personality test, medical test for final selection.
How to apply: All the candidates intended for the position should apply online. The recruitment site will remain functional for a period between 09.01.2016 and 02.02.2016 (5.00 p.m.) for part-1 registration and up to 05.02.2016 (5.00 p.m.) for part II registration. Applicants must read instructions before proceeding for online registration.
Schedule of Events
- Opening date for applying online – 09.01.2016
- Last date of Part-I Registration – 02.02.2016
- Last date for Part-II Registration - 05.02.2016
- Date of written examination (paper-I) – 20.03.2016
- Date of written examination (paper-II) – 05.06.2016
Log on to the Commission’s website www.ssc.nic.in for complete information
Check more details here: