Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invites applications for the posts of Part Time Teachers in various subjects for deployment in the Senior Secondary School (Girls). Eligible and interested candidates, preferably women are requested to apply as per given terms of reference.
Description of Job Vacancy:
Part Time Teacher: 19 Posts
1. Part Time Teacher (Chemistry) – 01 Post
2. Part Time Teacher (Economics) – 01 Post
3. Part Time Teacher (Physics) – 01 Post
4. Part Time Teacher (Zoology) – 01 Post
5. Part Time Teacher (Psychology) – 01 Post
6. Part Time Teacher (Persian) – 01 Post
7. Part Time Teacher (Hindi) – 02 Posts
8. Part Time Teacher (Mathematics) – 03 Posts
9. Part Time Teacher (Commerce) – 02 Posts
10. Part Time Teacher (Urdu) – 02 Posts
11. Part Time Teacher (History) – 02 Posts
12. Part Time Teacher (Arabic) – 01 Post
13. Part Time Teacher (Environmental Science) – 01 Post
Essential Educational Qualification: Candidates keen for the job of PRT should have completed 02 years integrated Post Graduate degree in M.Sc. in concerned subject of Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Masters degree of recognized university with at least 50% marks in the respective subject. B.Ed and proficiency of teaching in English/Hindi & Urdu medium is essential.
Age Profile: Should have completed not above 40 years. There is no age bar for AMU staff. Relaxation for reserved category applicable as per Govt. directives.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 15,000/- per month (Fixed)
Application Fee: Non-refundable amount of Rs. 150/- through cash receipt deposited into SBI Account No. 10612179068, AMU Branch (0555) under the head ‘Employment fee’ or demand draft issued in favour of ‘Finance Office, AMU Aligarh’ payable at SBI, AMU, Aligarh (05555) should be paid.
Selection Procedure: Candidates suitable for the aforesaid jobs will be shortlisted on the basis of assessment of qualification & experience acquired. Shortlisted applicants will later on invited for interview on proposed date.
How to apply: All the desirous persons having above qualification are entitled to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from AMU website www.amu.ac.in
Duly filled up application containing full details along with necessary enclosures with 2 self-addressed envelopes should be dispatched either in hand or by post to the undersigned positively by 05.02.2016 during working hours.
Sr. Secondary School (Girls),
A.M.U. Aligarh – 202002
Last date of receiving applications: 05th Feb 2016
Check more details here: