Patna High Court Recruitment 2015-16
Various posts of District Judge (Entry Level) are to be filled by High Court of Judicature at Patna. Posts are both on permanent & temporary basis in the Bihar Superior Judicial Service. Efficient & qualified candidates can appear.
Post Name: District Judge (Entry Level)
Total Post: 99
Age Required: Candidates should be between 35 yrs-50 yrs in age till 5th Feb, 2015.
Qualification Required: Qualified Advocate can only appear. They must have experience of 7 yrs practice. Those who are qualifying Preliminary Exam, should have acquired all the documents/certificates supporting their service. Search updated recruitment2013info.blogspot.in official website for recruitment info. in India
Mode of Selection: Candidates will first have to appear in Screening Test. On the basis of marks gained in this test, they will be allowed for Written Test. If they secure 55% marks in the written test, they will be invited for the interview.
Exam Fee: Through online process, exam fee of Rs.1000/- will be paid.
Application Process: Those who are willing to apply will go the website
1. To apply online, candidates will have to first scan their photograph (not more than 40 Kb & JPEG or JPG format only) and signature (up to 10 Kb).
2. Now enter the website “http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in/”.
3. Choose the “Recruitment” option.
4. Select the link “Apply Bihar Superior Judicial Service”.
6. Complete all the required details properly & select “Submit Application Form” option.
N.B- Print copy of the application fee must be taken for future reference.
Dates to be remembered:
- Online Registration will start on: 07th Jan, 2015.
- Online Registration will end on: 05th Feb, 2015 till 11:59 pm
- Uploading of Photograph & Signature can be done on: 10th Feb, 2015 till 11:59 pm
For further information log on to the official website patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
Offered Post by this Recruitment: Law Assistants
Candidature Recruitment : Eligible and interested students or candidate should be a Law Graduate/ post Graduate from a University/ College recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Fellowship/Emoluments for this Recruitment: Selected candidates salary will be Rs.4000/-pm.
Submit Resume Now
Completion Mode of Application: Interested or desired candidate may complete their application along with Date of Birth, Qualification, and Postal address with respective certificates and relevant document should reach to the High Court by 21st May 2013. Job posted by recruitment2013info.blogspot.in official website for recruitment info. in India.
View Vacancy Details
Selection Procedure for this Recruitment Rally: Selection will be based on merit in Written Examination.
More Jobs For You