Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, formerly known as King George's Medical University, is a medical university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It came into being after the upgrade of King George's Medical College into a university by an act passed by government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002. King George's Medical College was established in 1911.
KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Assistant Professors.
Designation to be framed up for KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013: Assistant Professors
- Preferential Location of Placement for KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013: Lucknow.
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013: Rs. 15600 to 39100/- p.m.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013: Eligible applicants should have completed in their Medical Degree DM, M.Ch, M.S, MD, MDS with relevant experience in a recognized board medical college.
- Procedure for
Registering your Candidature for KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Recruitment 2013: Interested candidates can apply through Online from the University website www.kgmcindia.edu. After submission of online application candidates can take the print out of application duly signed by the candidate, send along with the required necessary documents & certificates, Demand Draft to “Registrar, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, UP, India PIN-226003 “ superscibe the envelope with the Advt no and the post applied for on or before 15/01/2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.kgmcindia.edu or www.gov121.com/kgmu/ and select ‘Apply’ link on the left side of the page.
2. Fill all the mandatory fields necessary in the Online Application form and upload your photograph
3. Click submit button on the application and retain your user name and password for further assistance.
4. Take the print out of the generated form and send along with all relevant documents and DD in closed envelope must be reach to the above address.
- Selection Process: Eligible & Interested candidates can be selected on the basis of performance in Interview. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013: Eligible applicants can to pay a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, KGMU UP” payable at Lucknow.
- Vital Dates to Consider
for KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013: Date of Issue: 22/11/2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/01/2013
Candidate must visit the official website of KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of KING GEORGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment: www.kgmu.org