CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Officers Scale I, II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Designation to be framed up for CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK Recruitment 2013: Officers Scale I, II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Preferential Location of Placement for CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK Recruitment 2013: Godavari
- IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Eligible applicants who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the Minimum Weighted Score as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise.
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK Recruitment 2013: Not Specified
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK Recruitment 2013: Eligible applicants should have completed in their Under Graduate & Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University, Proficiency in local language for Office Assistant, Officer Scale I posts, Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Officer Scale II (Chartered Accountant) post and for remaining posts applicant can be refer to the notification.
- Selection Process: Eligible candidate can be selected on the basis of performance in RRB CWE conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Procedure for
Registering your Candidature for CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK
Recruitment 2013: Interested candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.cggb.in from 04/12/2012 to 19/12/2012. After submission of application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying online the candidate have a valid E mail ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2012).
2. Log on to www.cggb.in website and click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
3. Candidate should take a printout of the fee payment Challan and make payment as mentioned in the above.
4. Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
5. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK Recruitment 2013: Eligible & Interested candidates can to pay challan of Rs.100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branches of the Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank.