SAIL 2015, Exam Date 2015, Pattern, Notification 2015
Exam Details: SAIL Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) published online applications for the recruitment of Operator cum Technician (OCT) and Attendant cum Technician (ACT) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11/07/2012. SAIL reached a level of 110794 (as on 31.3.2011) from 116950 (as on 1.4.2010) The company's current chairman is C.S Verma. With an annual production of 13.5 million metric tons, SAIL is the 14th largest steel producer in the world.
About SAIL: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest state-owned steel-making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in World. With a turnover of INR48,681 crore, the company is among the top five highest profit earning corporates of the country. It is a public sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market is largely owned by Government of India and acts like an operating company. Incorporated on January 24, 1973, SAIL has more than 1 lakh employees.
Exam Pattern: Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
How to get the application Form: Interested Candidates can to apply online only through SAIL’s website on or before 11/07/2012. After submission of application candidates can to download the Registration Slip for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates would be log on to www.sail.co.in and selects the ‘Careers with Sail’ link at bottom left.
2. Before registering the application candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile No, valid for two years and passport size colour photograph as well as photograph of own signature.
3. After submission of application candidate should take print of challan and make payment at any Brach of State Bank of India.
4. Revisit the website using email id and password; enter the Payment Details and upload the photograph and signature at the places provided.
5. After applying online candidate is required to download the system generated registration slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
More Jobs For You