NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA 2013, Exam Date 2013-14, Pattern, Notification 2014
Exam Details: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Pune is offering applications for 29 Non Teaching posts in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas located in various districts of the Pune Region. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates till 16/09/2012. There is a simple entrance test organised by Jawahar Nvodaya Vidyalaya Samiti every year in the month of February. This test contains reasoning, math and Hindi. The intrance form available on every 'Navodaya Vidyalaya' free of cost mostly in month of October.
About NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya known as JNV are Indian schools for talented children and form a part of the system of gifted education. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system, without regard to their family's socio-economic condition. They are located all over the country, except Tamil Nadu. There are approximately 593 JNVs across India as of 2010.
How to get the application Form: Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post only through online mode. No other mode of application would be accepted. After submission of application, candidates must download the application form and send it by ordinary post to Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Sheti Mahamandal Bhawan, 2nd Floor, B-Wing, 270 Bhamburde Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411016 along with DD and copies of other relevant certificates and documents. Super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope in bold letters.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.nvsropune.gov.in to start the online application process for the desired post.
2. Select the relevant notification below the ‘Recruitment’ link on the left hand side of the home page.
3. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link after reading the notification thoroughly.
4. Fill all the marked details carefully and check once before submission.
5. Upload previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
6. Click on ‘Submit’ button and take print out of application which must be sent by post as per details given above.
Exam Pattern: Eligible and Interested candidates from all the applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Trade Test and Interview.
Dates for Making Payment of Fee: 18/08/2012 to 16/09/2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 18/08/2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 16/09/2012
Posted By IBPS Recruitment 2013 No.1 Website for IBPS Jobs.