MPSC 2013, Exam Date 2013-14, Pattern, Notification 2014
Exam Details: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited notification against recruitment of 28 Psychiatrist Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through Online mode on or before 22/08/2012. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
About MPSC: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions. The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai.
How to get the application Form: Interested Candidates can to apply through Online mode on or before 22/08/2012. After successful submission of Online Application, take print out of Application and retain it to be produce at the time of Examination.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.mpsconline.gov.in and select the ‘Registration’ link to start the application process.
2. Take print of Bank Challan or use the Online payment to make the payment of application fee.
3. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
4. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
5. Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Exam Pattern: MPSC (Maharastha Public Service Commission) will conduct a written test for applicants and the short listed applicants through the written test will be invited for personal interview. Desired Candidates after personal interview will be asked for documents verification. And ultimately a merit list is generated through both examination and applicants will be selected through the merit list for MPSC Online Advertisement 2012.
Starting Date for Online Application: 25/07/2012
Last Date for Online Application: 22/08/2012
Last Date for Payment of Fee (Challan): 23/08/2012
Posted By IBPS Recruitment 2013 No.1 Website for IBPS Jobs.