The Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (KCMMF) or Milma started its operation in 1980 with its head office at Thiruvananthapuram. It was started under the Indo-Swiss project. The project was launched in 1963 on the basis of a bilateral agreement executed between the Swiss Confederation and the Government of India. The project has made great strides in the improvement of livestock farming in the state.
MILMA Recruitment 2015 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Tech. Supdt.(Production).
· Designation to be framed up for MILMA Recruitment 2015: Tech. Supdt.(Production)
· Preferential Location of Placement for MILMA Recruitment 2015: Kozhikode
· Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for MILMA Recruitment 2015: Rs. 10020-20070/-
· Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for MILMA Recruitment 2015: Candidate should have completed Degree or Diploma in Dairy Science/ Dairy Technology from a recognized Institution/ University with 2 years experience in a Dairy plant preferred
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for MILMA Recruitment 2015: Candidates should apply in the prescribed format with age limit reservations and other applications by registered post/ speed post at Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producsers Union Ltd.,
Candidate must visit the official website of MILMA Recruitment 2015 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of MILMA Recruitment: www.milma.com
More Jobs For You