Jiwaji University was established as a teaching and affiliating University on 23rd May 1964, under the provision of M. P. Government Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Dr. Sarwapalli Radhakrishanan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone of the University Campus on 11th December 1964.
JIWAJI UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Project Fellow.
· Designation to be framed up for JIWAJI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Project Fellow
· Preferential Location of Placement for JIWAJI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Gwalior
· Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for JIWAJI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Rs 12,000/- p.m.
· Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for JIWAJI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Candidate have to completed education qualification M.Sc. -Medicinal Plants/Forestry/ Botany With at least 55% marks, with good academic record (Preference will be given to the candidates possessing some research & field work experience).
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for JIWAJI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Candidates are required to bring all necessary original mark sheets and testimonials. One extra copy of documents (photo copies only) along with an application would also be required.
Prof. Ashok K. Jain, PI Hon.
Director Inst.of Ethnobiology,
Jiwaji University, Gwalior
Imp. Note: Selected candidate has to work in the field/ forests/ May be sent out station for training.Candidates may send their applications in advance through E.mail. No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates for attending the interview.
· Vital Dates to Consider for JIWAJI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Last date for applying 26, July, 2012
Candidate must visit the official website of JIWAJI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of JIWAJI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT : www.jiwaji.edu
Posted By Sarkari Naukri No 1 website for Sarkari Naukri in India.