Higher education in Tripura had a late start. Maharaja Bir Bikram (MBB) College, the first degree college in the State, started functioning under the University of Calcutta only in 1947. Not that there was no attempt in the past in Princely Tripura to establish any higher educational institution.
TRIPURA UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2015 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidate to be absorbed in the position of Project Fellow.
- Designation to be framed up for TRIPURA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Project Fellow
- Preferential Location of Placement for TRIPURA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Agartala
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for TRIPURA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Rs.14,000/- p.m.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for TRIPURA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Candidates must be Post Graduate in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks. A relaxation of 5% marks at the master’s level is applicable for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories. The eligibility marks of 55% marks
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for TRIPURA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Eligible candidates are requested to bring all original documents and attested photocopies of all documents (mentioned below) on the date of interview. Attested Photocopy of Admit Card of Madhyamik/Matriculation/HSLC Examination. Attested Photocopy of Mark sheets of Madhyamik/Matriculation/HSLC Examination;
- Vital Dates to Consider for TRIPURA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Last date for applying application 24/04/2015
Candidate must visit the official website of TRIPURA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of TRIPURA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT : www.tripurauniv.in