SCRA application form details 2013
SCRA is a competitive Exam, coordinated by UPSC, on the behalf of Ministry of Indian Railways (Railway Board) for the appointment of personnel in the Mechanical Department of Indian Railways. Successful candidates in this exam will undergo a 4 year Training program, before they will be inducted as Class-I Officers in Indian Railways.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for SCRA Recruitment 2013: SCRA Exam 2013
- Decided Location of Placement for SCRA Recruitment 2013 is: in their subsidiaries
standards/ Norms of Eligibility for SCRA Recruitment 2013: Candidate must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Required Fees to be submitted for SCRA Recruitment 2013: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit card. SC / ST / Female / PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
Dates to Consider for SCRA Recruitment
Date of Written Examination: 20-01-2013
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
points to be considered for filling up the SCRA
recruitment application form are as below: 1. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in website and click on Online application for Various Examinations of UPSC link.
2. Candidates must then select the Part I of Application by selecting the link Click Here below Part I Registration of desired service.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part I of Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making payment online or offline candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the link Click Here below Part II Registration.
6. Again fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and Submit the Application.
8. Take print out of Online Application and retain it for further use.
SCRA Admit Card 2013
SCRA Recruitment 2013
SCRA exam result 2013
SCRA Exam Syllabus
SCRA Exam Question Pattern
SCRA Exam Previous Years Sample Papers
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for SCRA Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.