KLE PGAIET application form details 2013
KLE Society was established more than 90 years ago in the year 1916 by seven dedicated Teachers and three Patrons, which has transformed the educational backward region of Northern Karnataka into a fertile land of education. Presently, KLE Society is successfully running more than 205 institutions in the field of Health care (Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Ayurved, Physiotherapy, Nursing Science), Information Technology, Law and many more conventional and non-conventional disciplines.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for KLE PGAIET Recruitment 2013: KLE PGAIET
- Decided Location of Placement for KLE PGAIET Recruitment 2013 is: Karnataka
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for KLE PGAIET Recruitment 2013: Candidates should have an MBBS degree form a recognized Medical/ Dental council of India.
- Required Fees to be submitted for KLE PGAIET Recruitment 2013: The application form can be downloaded from the official website of KLE University. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3000/- in favor of "The Registrar, KLE University, Belgaum" Payable at Belgaum, Karnataka should be submitted to the university office.
Dates to Consider for KLE PGAIET Recruitment 2013: Availability of application form: Nov 02, 2012.
Last date for the online submission: Jan 22, 2013.
Last date for the receipt of application form: Jan 25, 2013.
KLE PGAIET 2012 Entrance Test will be held on: Feb 02, 2013
Results will be declared on Feb 14, 2013.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.kleuniversity.edu.in/
points to be considered for filling up the KLE PGAIET recruitment application form are as below : a. A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU PGAIET 2013, is required to complete the prescribed online application form available on the University website and submit the same to the University online, on or before the scheduled date.
b. The hard copy ( Printout ) of the application form submitted online along with the demand draft for the prescribed fee, photographs and other enclosures as mentioned in section 8, must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date i.e.
Instruction for Completing the Application Form :
The Application form should be submitted “Online” only.
Application form is common for both Medical and Dental PG Degree courses.
KLE PGAIET Recruitment 2013
KLE PGAIET Exam Syllabus
KLE PGAIET Exam Question Pattern
KLE PGAIET Exam Previous Years Sample Papers
More Jobs For You
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for KLE PGAIET Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.