University Employment Information and Guidance Bureau (UEIGB), located in the Students Home, was established in the year 1970 under the joint auspices of the Karnatak University Dharwad and the Department of Employment and Training, Government of Karnataka.The bureau provides employment information and guidance to the students
KARNATAK UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2015 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Professor of Law.
- Designation to be framed up for KARNATAK UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Professor of Law
- Preferential Location of Placement for KARNATAK UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Hubli
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for KARNATAK UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015:Candidates should completed his/ her education qualification of PhD in Law for All the post Stated above with the Experience of 10years in Teaching for Professor of Law and 8 years in Teaching/ Research for Associate Professor of Law. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for KARNATAK UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015:Candidates who are willing to be considered for the above Govt jobs in Karnataka, may Apply through Offline application forms containing the particulars of qualifications, job experience and required essentials enclosures should be sent to:
Karnataka State Law University,
Hubli – 580025.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for KARNATAK UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015: Professor in Law – Rs.1000/- for SC/ ST Candidates and All Others: Rs.1500/-
More Jobs For You
Candidate must visit the official website of KARNATAK UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2015 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of KARNATAK UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT: www.kud.ac.in