UPPSC Admit card 2013
About UPPSC Admit card: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on April, 1, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and comprises of eight other Members. All appointed by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, in accordance with the provisions in Articles-316 to 319 of the constitution of India.
UPPSC Admit card Details: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 378 various vacancies. Eligible candidates must apply online.
When you are preparing for the upcoming examination for UPPSC recruitment 2012, the most vital document for you to get entry into the examination hall is your UPPSC admit card. While this small piece of document related to UPPSC recruitment allow you the entry into the examination hall, it can be termed as the gist of your candidature for the UPPSC recruitment examination.
Important Dates You must know for obtaining your Admit card:
Exam Date for UPPSC Exam: Eligible candidate can apply online by visit at the official website.
Download link for Admit Card: uppsc.org.in
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
2. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the notification links.
3. Select the ‘Candidate Registration’ link besides the desired post to be applied for.
4. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
5. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
6. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
7. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at
the places provided.
8. Select Submit Application Form and take print of application form and retain it for further use.
For recruitment details related to UPPSC view here
What you must look in your Admit Card for UPPSC examination:
Here are a few things that are essential to be looked at while you receive your Admit Card, whether it is through Online mode or through Offline mode:
A. Correct spelling of your name as you have provided during the registration for UPPSC
B. Correct spelling of your parents name/ guardian’s name
C. Correct Enrolment Number (match with your registration number data)
D. Venue of the examination (match with your preference as filled during registration)
E. Date and time of examination
F. Your photograph (whether it is a pre-printed one or a pasted one)
G. Your signature (Match it with your original signature as you might have to sign on documents during examination)
You can get timely notification and updates through us, here, at this portal. Keep watching us for further updates and announcements related to UPPSC!
All information published here related to UPPSC admit card are collected from reliable resources. Kindly visit UPPSC official website as we do not take any ownership of the information provided and candidates are advised to cross-check and verify the facts through official portal of UPPSC for authenticity of the data.
More Jobs For You