To envisage a dream career, IRCTC Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of DGM/Tourism (East Zone) The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for IRCTC Recruitment 2013:
- Designation to be framed up for IRCTC Recruitment 2013: DGM/Tourism (East Zone)
- Preferential Location of Placement for IRCTC Recruitment 2013: New Delhi
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for IRCTC Recruitment 2013: Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for IRCTC Recruitment 2013: Candidates should possess a MBA and Diploma in Tourism Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University or Institute. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for IRCTC Recruitment 2013: Candidates may download application form from the website www.irctc.com, filled the application in capital letters in their own hand writing, a recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form at the same time three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview, along with attested copies of necessary certificates and Demand draft send to the following address “The Deputy General Manager (HRD), IRCTC Corporate Office, 5th Floor, STC Building, 01-Tolstoy Marg, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001”.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for IRCTC Recruitment 2013: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website
More Jobs For You
Jobs by Location
Candidate must visit the official website of IRCTC Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.