APEDA application form details 2013
Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry has issued notification for recruitment.Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 30 days from date of Advt.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for APEDA Recruitment 2013: General Manager /Dy General Manager/Asst General Manager /EDP Executive.
- Decided Location of Placement for APEDA Recruitment 2013 is: in their subsidiaries
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for APEDA Recruitment 2013: Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in Science/Food Technology from a recognized university for Managers post and Graduate in Science/Maths/Computer Science from a recognized university for Executive post.
- Required Fees to be submitted for APEDA Recruitment 2013: Applicants need to pay Rs 100/- through IPO/ Bank Draft drawn in favor of Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, New Delhi.
- Vital Dates to Consider for APEDA Recruitment 2013: Last date for Applying is 30 days from date of Advt Publication.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.apeda.gov.in
- Important points to be considered for filling up the APEDA recruitment application form are as below : Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format downloaded form the notification Send the filled application form along with necessary testimonials, DD in envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of ___ “to the following address General Manager (P&A), APEDA (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India) 3rd Floor, NCUI Building, 3 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, (Opp. Asiad Village), New Delhi-110 016 by registered post /speed post on or before 30 days from date of Advt.
More Jobs For You
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for APEDA Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.