To envisage a dream career, TIFAC Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Registrar. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for TIFAC Recruitment:
- Designation to be framed up for TIFAC Recruitment : Registrar
- Preferential Location of Placement for TIFAC Recruitment : New Delhi
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for TIFAC Recruitment : Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- per month.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for TIFAC Recruitment : Candidates applying for the post are expected to hold Degree from recognized university or equivalent with 15 years experience in supervisory/managerial level in administration/ finance preferably in Govt. department / Autonomous bodies/PSU of which at least 5 years experience in the scale of Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/- or 10 years in Group A level in Govt. or equivalent in the Pay Band of Rs.15600- 39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- and preferably 2 years of experience in Scientific organization.
· Maximum Limit of Age for TIFAC Recruitment: Candidates will be considered eligible if attain age not more than 56 years.
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for TIFAC Recruitment : Applications in the format appended (Appendix) complete in all respects should reach the Registrar, Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC),Vishwakarma Bhawan, First Floor, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016
- Essential Fees for Remittance for TIFAC Recruitment: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Vital Dates to Consider for TIFAC Recruitment : Application should be submitted on or before 11th May, 2015
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of TIFAC Recruitment and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.