To envisage a dream career, TAMILNADU POST OFFICE is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant. . The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for TAMILNADU POST OFFICE:
- Designation to be framed up for TAMILNADU POST OFFICE: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant.
- Preferential Location of Placement for TAMILNADU POST OFFICE: Tamilnadu
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for TAMILNADU POST OFFICE: Not Specified.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for TAMILNADU POST OFFICE:Candidates must have Intermediate/10+2/12th class pass with first class marks or with 60 percent,Should be studied Hindi as a subject in Metriculation,Must have English subject in Matriculation and 12th class.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for TAMILNADU POST OFFICE: Eligible Candidates may apply through prescribed application format available at all Head Post offices and identified Post offices in the Circles. Dully filled application form along with Copies of relevant certificates and original receipt of ACG-67/UCR issued by the identified Post Office of this Circle towards payment of Examination fee have to be sent to “Direct Recruitment Cell, New Delhi HO, New Delhi-1100010, through Speed Post/Registered Post of India Post only.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for TAMILNADU POST OFFICE: General and OBC Candidates need to pay 200 Rupees for Examination fee and 50 rupees for Application fee.SC/ST Candidates no need to pay Examination fee.They have to pay only Application fee of 50 rupees for Application form and it is available at all All Head Post offices and identified Post offices in the Circles.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of TAMILNADU POST OFFICE and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.