To envisage a dream career, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Agriculture Officer. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank:
- Designation to be framed up for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank: Clerk
- Preferential Location of Placement for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank: Tamil Nadu.
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank: Not Specified
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank: Candidate should have graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science) other than engineering category with 50% marks or a postgraduate, from a recognized university in regular college course with knowledge in computer operations.(OR) An engineering graduate with 55% marks from a recognized university in regular college course with knowledge in computer operations.
- Procedure for
Registering your Candidature for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank: Candidates who
are willing to be considered for the jobs may Apply through prescribed
application forms containing the cover containing hard copy of the
application along with the demand draft / pay order, particulars of
qualifications, Photographs and required essentials enclosures should be
sent on or before April 30, 2012 to :-
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank: Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 200 (Rs. 100 for SC / ST Candidates) by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favor of Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.