Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2015 – Special Recruitment Drive
Traffic Department, Paradip Port Trust has circulated special recruitment drive to fill up the reserved backlog vacancies. Applications are invited from Indian nationals who have capability to serve their job with zeal and enthusiasm for the following positions. The terms & conditions of employment are stated below.
Post Name –
(1) Traffic Inspector (Coml) – 01 Post
(2) Yard Master – 01 Post
(3) Area Controller – 01 Post
(4) Yard Supervisor – 01 Post
(5) Shunting Zamadar – 01 Post
Required Academic Qualification –
(1) Traffic Inspector (Coml) – Graduate from any recognized University & should have undergone training as Commercial Apprentice in recognized Railway Institute.
(2) Yard Master – Graduate from a recognized university with 5 years working experience in Railway.
(3) Area Controller – Graduate with 3 years experience in railway as Senior Train Number Checker
(4) Yard Supervisor – Graduate with 05 years experience in Railway operational wing as Shunting Zamadar
(5) Shunting Zamadar – Graduate with at least 03 years railway operational working experience
Age Limitation – Candidate applying for the post should not be aged more than 32 years as on 31.12.2014. Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years is applicable as per rules. Know more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
Payment Structure – The deserving candidate would get initial pay scale as per the post:
(1) Traffic Inspector (Coml.) - Rs.23,600-56,300/- p.m.
(2) Yard Master – Rs.21,000-53,500/- p.m.
(3) Area Controller – Rs. 19,100-51,100/- p.m.
(4) Yard Supervisor – Rs. 19,100-51,100/- p.m.
(5) Shunting Zamadar – Rs.16,300-38,200/- p.m.
In addition, Leave encashment, leave travel concession, free medical treatment for self and family, CPF etc. would also be provided as per rules.
Payment of Fee – As the above vacancies as special recruitment drive for reserved category, hence no fee is required to be paid.
How to Apply for the Post –
- Candidates are required to obtain prescribed application format by downloading from official website www.paradipport.gov.in
- Completely fill all the details and information in the application form,
- Pate a recent passport size colour photograph on the space provided there,
- Attach all the credentials related to educational qualification, experience, date of birth proof, community certificate etc.
- Application form along with all the necessary enclosures should be folded in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of…..category…..”
- Dispatch the envelope through Regd. Post at the following correspondence address:
Paradip Port Trust ,
At/Po: - Paradip Port ,
Dist- Jagatsinghpur -754142
Last date of compliance of application at PPT – July 17th, 2015
For more clarification and queries, please log on to official website www.paradipport.gov.in
More Important Notification For You