Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2015
Applications are invited from qualified & competent professionals in the field of finance for the appointment to the post of Management Trainees in Finance/Company Secretary and Corporate Relations.
Offered Post by this Recruitment:
1. Management Trainee Junior – Finance: 55 Posts
2. Management Trainee – Company Secretary: 01 Post
3. Management Trainee – Corporate Relation: 01 Post
1. M.T Junior (Finance): Graduation with CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter) / M.Com
2. M.T (Company Secretary): Graduation with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
3. M.T (Corporate Relation): Graduation with 2 years P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
Age Limit: Candidate age should be in between 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2015,i.e., he/she must have born not earlier than 02nd Jan. 1983 or after 01st Jan. 1994. Relaxation in upper age limit is to be extended by 5 years for SC/ST/EBC/Ex-Servicemen & 10 years for PWD category candidates.
1. M.T Junior (Finance): Consolidated sum of Rs.12,000/- per month during training & on successful completion of training, will be appointed as Junior Manager (E-2 Grade) with initial basic pay of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- p.m.
2. M.T (C.S)/Corporate Relations: Consolidated sum of Rs.18,000/- per month during training & on successful completion of training, will be appointed as Junior Manager (E-2 Grade) with initial basic pay of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- p.m.
Completion Mode of Application: Candidates may apply through Online mode from official website : www.optcl.co.in Before proceeding for On-line Application, candidates shall read and understand the contents of the advertisement & instructions.
Required Fees for this Recruitment & Mode of Payment: Eligible and interested candidate who wish to apply for this recruitment should pay Rs.1,500/- as application fee either online ((through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking) or offline mode (through ICICI Bank Challan). SC/ST /PWD candidates from the State of Odisha and the permanent employees of OPTCL need not pay any fee.
Selection Procedure for this Recruitment Rally: Selection will be based on Computer based online test (CBT) and career marking
For MT-Company Secretary & MT-Corporate Relation – Bhubaneswar
For MT-Junior (Finance) – Bhubaneswar / Berhampur/ Sambalpur
- Start of Online Registration of Application – 24.06.2015
- End of Online Registration of Application – 23.07.2015
- Date of Computer based Test (CBT) – 09.08.2015
Information About OPTCL: Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Orissa to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of OPTCL and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.