www.karnatakabank.com Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2013, Clerk, PO, IT Speicialist Officer, Challan, Online Apply, Result, Notification, Admit Card, Form
To envisage a dream career Karnataka Bank is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of clerk. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Karnataka Bank:
- Designation to be framed up For KARNATAKA BANK: Clerk
- Preferential Location of Placement for Karnataka Bank: Any where in India
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Karnataka Bank: Not Specified
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility required for Karnataka Bank: Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized board of University of India.
- Procedure for Registering
your Candidature for Karnataka Bank: Interested candidate can apply online by visit at official website of Karnataka Bank. i.e.www.karnatakabanka.com.Open the site and go to the “Carrers” section and now click on “Clerical Recruitment 2012-13- More Details..” to get all details about filling the application form.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Karnataka Bank: The application fee for the gen/ OBC/ category candidates is Rs.100 and fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates is Rs.20 only.
- Vital Dates to Consider for Karnataka Bank: Last date for Online Registration will be 17 September 2012.
Candidate must visit the official website of Karnataka Bank and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Posted By Sarkari Naukri