Indian Army Recruitment 2014
Indian Army will be conducting recruitment rally from dated 21 March to 28 March, 2014 in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the posts of Soldier Technical Aviation, Soldier General Duty, and Soldier Technical & Soldier Nursing Assistant etc. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India. Check out the recruitment details…
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Technical & Soldier Nursing Assistant
3. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
4. Soldier Tradesman
5. Soldier Technical Aviation
1. Soldier General Duty: Passed Out Class X with minimum of 45% marks and Class XII.
2. Soldier Technical Aviation: Passed Out Class XII [Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and English] OR completed Diploma in Engg from the reputed college.
3. Soldier Technical: Passed Out Class XII [Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and English].
The age of the candidate should fall in age group of 17½ to 23years. For the Soldier General Duty Post, candidates must be less than 21 years.
Place & Time of Recruitment Rally:
Applicants who are interested in the posts may appear for the recruitment rally that will hold at SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, OUTDOOR STADIUM, KURNOOL. The rally will be conducted at specified place starting from March 21 till March 28, 2014.
Ways to Select:
The ways involve hiring the eligible candidates are:
I. Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Applicants need to run 1.6 kilometers in the time duration of 6.20 min. Nine Feet Ditch Jump, Balancing Beams, and Pulls Ups.
II. Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Applicants need to have Seventy Seven cms Chest with maximum expansion of five cms, weight of 50 Kilograms and Height of 165 cms.
III. Medical Verification: Applicants should be physically fit as per the requirements of Indian Navy.
IV. Common Entrance Test: The written exam will be held at Army Recruitment Office, Guntur on dated 27 Apr, 2014.
V. Document Checking: The original documents will be verified in order to check candidates’ authenticity.
More Jobs For You