To envisage a dream career, INDIAN AIRLINES RECRUITMENT is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Line Maintenance Manager The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for INDIAN AIRLINES RECRUITMENT:
- Designation to be framed up for Indian Airlines Recruitment: Line Maintenance Manager
- Preferential Location of Placement for Indian Airlines Recruitment: in their subsidiaries
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Indian Airlines Recruitment: Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Indian Airlines Recruitment: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Indian Airlines Recruitment: Candidate must possess Graduate in any discipline for Stores Manager, Planning Manager posts, Degree in Engineering for Training Manager, safety Manager Posts and for remaining posts candidate should refer the notification. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format and send the filled form along with all relevant documents and super scribe the cover as post applied to the following address “The Chief of Personnel, Air India Charters Limited, H.R.D Department, 3rd Floor, Canteen Annex. Bldg, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai – 400 029.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Indian Airlines Recruitment: Rs 500/- (no fee for SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman) is to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Ltd, payable at Mumbai.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of INDIAN AIRLINES RECRUITMENT and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.