To envisage a dream career, BPCL is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Process Technician – Grade – 7. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for BPCL:
- Designation to be framed up for BPCL: Process Technician – Grade – 7
- Preferential Location of Placement for BPCL: in their subsidiaries
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for BPCL:Candidates will be placed in Grade “7” with starting basic of Rs.5,350/- p.m.
Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for BPCL: Candidate should have
Diploma in Chemical Engineering, with minimum qualifying marks of 60% for
General & OBC candidates and 50% for SC & ST candidates.
Note : Engineering graduates are not eligible for the post. / Final year students and those waiting for results are also not eligible to apply.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for BPCL: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on A4 size paper (neatly typed) to The Chief Manager (HR), BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074.Application should be sent in an envelop superscribed with “Application for: Name of the post”.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for BPCL: we are requested to Candidates to visit the official website for more Information.
- Vital Dates to Consider for BPCL: Last date for Online Registration will be 15th September.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of BPCL and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.