To envisage a dream career, BOI is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of clerk. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for BOI:
- Designation to be framed up for BOI: Clerk
- Preferential Location of Placement for BOI:Any where in India.
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for BOI: Rs.7,200 – 19,300/-
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for BOI:Candidate should have Pass with 50% marks in the aggregate, either in the Higher Secondary School (HSC) Examination or Standard XII under the 10+2+3 pattern or Standard XI under the 11+4 pattern or its equivalent of recognized Educational Board, acceptable to the Bank. OR a degree from UGC recognized University (Graduation level).Candidates having completed foundation course on computer awareness & office automation for duration of minimum 3 months from a computer institute are desirable.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for BOI: The candidate should apply on-line through bank's website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Essential Fees for Remittance for BOI: The application fee is Rs. 200/- for general category and no fee will be charged from SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen candidates.Application fee has to be paid in any of Bank of India Branches by computer-generated challan.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of BOI and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.