To envisage a dream career,BANK IT OFFICER is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Law officer. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for BANK IT OFFICER:
- Designation to be framed up for BANK IT OFFICER: Law officer
- Preferential Location of Placement for BANK IT OFFICER: In their subsidiaries
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for BANK IT OFFICER: Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for BANK IT OFFICER: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) may apply for the Law Officer post and Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level (or) a Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level may apply for Rajbhasha Adhikari post.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for BANK IT OFFICER: Candidates need to apply for the post only through online mode. After successful submission of Online Application candidates must take print of application form and retain it carefully along with all other necessary enclosures including payment receipt, to be produced at the time of Interview, if called for vacancy
- Essential Fees for Remittance for BANK IT OFFICER: For General Rs. 100/- & OBC category Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of BANK IT OFFICER and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.