To envisage a dream career, AMD Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Technical Officer-E (Mining) The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for AMD Recruitment 2013:
- Designation to be framed up for AMD Recruitment 2013: Technical Officer-E (Mining)
- Preferential Location of Placement for AMD Recruitment 2013: Hyderabad
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for AMD Recruitment 2013: PB-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 7,600/-
- Desired Standards/ Norms
of Eligibility for AMD Recruitment 2013: i) B.Tech / BE Degree in Mining Engineering with min. 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university
ii) First class mines manager certificate of competency
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for AMD Recruitment 2013: Desirable and eligible candidates should fill the prescribed format for applying. The candidate should paste a recent passport size photograph on the space which is provided in application form and attach attested photocopies of all needed certificates with application form. The application and outer cover should be super scribed as Application for the post of ______________ in AMD, against the advertisement no. AMD-1/2011. Completed application should be sent to Chief Administrative & Accounts Officer, Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), 1-10-153-156, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500 629. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for AMD Recruitment 2013: Rs. 100/- in the mode of DD drawn in favor of “The Pay & Accounts Officer, AMD, Hyderabad” payable at Secunderabad.
More Jobs For You
Jobs by Location
Candidate must visit the official website of AMD Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.