To envisage a dream career, INDIAN COAST GUARD is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Yantrik-Trainee. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for INDIAN COAST GUARD:
- Designation to be framed up: Yantrik-Trainee
- Preferential Location of Placement: in their subsidiaries
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure: Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility: Interested candidate should completed 10th class from any recognized board and then they should have completed three years diploma in concerned trade by AICTE with 60%.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature: Candidates who are willing to be considered for the jobs may Apply through prescribed application forms containing the particulars of qualifications. Candidate need to include attested documents with application form and also they are required application form to given official address or also they can apply in online mode and after fill up form they are required to get printout.
- Essential Fees for Remittance: There is no application fee for all categories just as (SC/SD/OBC/GEN/PWD).
- Vital Dates to Consider: Last date for Online Registration will be 17th September.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of INDIAN COAST GUARD and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.